Being a leader of people and an organisation is a difficult task at any time but steering a ship through a COVID storm requires someone to take charge, make decisions and provide clear direction. This award will go to someone who has kept his/her team motivated and informed despite everyone working from home, someone who has continued to inspire and show passion and optimism in exceptionally difficult circumstances. Who do you think has shown exceptional lockdown leadership skills?
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories.
- Only 1 candidate per company may enter this category.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all Business Women based in the UK, from any size business.
- The cost of entry is £65 + VAT per application. Entries submitted before Tuesday 11th May 2021 will be eligible for the pre-launch Rate of just £45+ VAT per application.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award is FREE to enter.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, Judges cannot provide individual feedback on applications.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient quality entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted through the official online form, submitted via the website.
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 26th August 2020 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- A minimum of 1 representative from each finalist will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place at 6:30pm on Friday 29th October 2021 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London Kensington.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets , there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- Ticket Refund Guarantee – As the current pandemic situation changes daily, we want you to feel completely confident about booking a seat or table at this year’s National Business Women’s Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and in the unlikely event that we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.