Chameleons are known for how they adapt to their environment and this year has seen more business chameleons than ever before. Have you had to adapt to changes due to the Coronavirus outbreak? Have you diversified to offer new products and services? Perhaps you have changed your business model or taken your business online. Have you had a complete career change? We want to hear your lockdown success stories.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter one or two of these categories.
- Entries are open to all businesses, including those who have already reached the finals.
- If you are through to the finals in three categories already, you are still eligible to enter these as additional categories.
- The cost of entry is £65+ VAT per application.
- The closing date for these categories is Thursday 19th November 2020 at 2pm.
- Please note there will be no extensions.
- In addition to these rules, entrants must also adhere to the main Terms and Conditions.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.