This category will celebrate business women operating in Scotland. This category is open to business owners, leaders and inspirational business women who have achieved accomplishments of significance over the past 12 months. Successful finalists will possess qualities of vision, innovation, entrepreneurial drive, leadership and demonstrate their commitment to gender diversity.
To be eligible to enter this category your business must be based in and pay their business rates to one of the following counties:
Ross and Cromarty
If you do not pay your business rates to a council based in one of these counties you will be eligible in one of our other categories below:
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The competition is open to all businesses Nationally who commenced business prior to 1st January 2018
- New Businesses that commenced after 1st January 2018 can enter Best New Business
- The cost of entry is £65 + VAT per application.
- Lifetime Achievement Award is FREE to enter
- Entries are open to ANY size business
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted through the official online form
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 16th April 2020 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- A representative from all of the finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final at their own cost
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place at 6:30pm on Tuesday 13th October at the Copthone Tara Hotel, London Kensington.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets , there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.