This award is for women who either run, or who are employed to work or who volunteer a significant amount of their time working within non-governmental and non-profit-making organisations, including charities, voluntary and community groups.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The competition is open to all businesses Nationally who commenced business prior to 1st January 2018
- New Businesses that commenced after 1st January 2018 can enter Best New Business
- The cost of entry is £65 + VAT per application.
- Lifetime Achievement Award is FREE to enter
- Entries are open to ANY size business
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted through the official online form
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 14th May 2020 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- A representative from all of the finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final at their own cost
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place at 6:30pm on Friday 20th November 2020 at the Copthone Tara Hotel, London Kensington.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets , there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
£65.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application